1. Scope, Personal data, Protection of privacy
• Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identification code such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identification code or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identification of that individual.
• MY VIVENDA B.V. is obliged to protect the privacy of all users of www.myvivenda.com and www.vr-homeview.com. Personal data will only be collected and processed if this is legally permitted or if the user has explicitly and freely consented to the processing of data for one or more specific purposes. MY VIVENDA B.V. guarantees that personal data will only be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner with respect to the data subject in accordance with the provision of services or goods to individuals within the EU, MY VIVENDA B.V. is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
2.Collection of data when visiting www.myvivenda.com and www.vr-homeview.com.
• In general, it is not necessary to provide personal data in order to be able to use the websites and online services (hereinafter "services") offered by MY VIVENDA B.V. at www.myvivenda.com and www.vr-homeview.com. Only access data without any personal reference are stored.
• Personal data will only be collected and processed if the user has given free and explicit consent for the processing of personal data by MY VIVENDA B.V. Personal data is collected by MY VIVENDA B.V. within the framework of orders for goods (§ 3) and within the framework of registration for the services of MY VIVENDA B.V. (§ 4); it is stored and processed on the servers of MY VIVENDA B.V. located within the European Union. The hosting provider PCExtreme B.V. in Amsterdam.
• In addition, use is made for collection of personal data. For the collection of personal data by payment service providers, only the companies offering the relevant payment service are responsible (§ 7).
• Within the limits of their respective allocations, the following third parties have access to personal data:
• The user can withdraw consent to the storage, processing and use of the collected data at any time or object to the use for commercial advertising.
• the name of your internet service provider,
• the Internet site where the user comes from, and
• the names of the files requested and their date of application.
This data is only collected to enable the use of the sites of www.myvivenda.com and www.vr-homeview.com, to guarantee the security of the system and to improve the offer of MY VIVENDA B.V. On the basis of the data collected, no conclusions can be drawn for individuals.
• The authorized personnel of the marketing department, the sales department, the guest service, the administrative, logistic and IT services of MY VIVENDA B.V.;
• The authorized personnel of the subcontractors of MY VIVENDA B.V. (e.g. the providers of data analysis, order processing, postal services, etc.), whereby MY VIVENDA B.V. ensures that they offer serious guarantees with regards to the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided to them;
• The authorized staff of the internal departments responsible for control.
3. Collection and processing of data during orders for goods, scope and purpose of data collection, consent
• Collection of personal data in the context of orders for goods
• Use and processing of personal data for the purpose of purchase processing
• Use and processing of personal data for marketing purposes and for product recommendations via e-mail.
Within the framework of orders for goods by the user, MY VIVENDA B.V. collects, stores and processes the following personal data necessary for the processing of contracts:
• first name
• house number
• email address
• data of the chosen payment method.
The personal data will only be collected and processed for the purpose of ordering goods. They are only processed to the extent and for the duration necessary for the execution of the contract.
By clicking on the button "I agree" consent is given to the collection and processing of personal data within the framework of orders of goods and their use as described in the following paragraphs (2) and (3).
Further personal data may be collected by the payment processor chosen by the user (§ 7).
MY VIVENDA B.V. collects, stores and processes all personal data collected, stored and processed within the framework of orders for goods to processing the purchase, including any subsequent guarantees, for the services of MY VIVENDA B.V., for the technical administration and for the marketing purposes of MY VIVENDA B.V., subject to the right of the user to object at any time.
To the extent that this is necessary for the processing of the purchase or if the user has expressly agreed to this, personal data will be shared or otherwise passed on to third parties. For example, within the framework of order processing, certain service providers selected by MY VIVENDA B.V. (logistics, transporters, banks) will receive all necessary data for the processing of the order. The service providers selected by MY VIVENDA B.V. may only use all shared personal data to fulfil their task. Further use is not permitted and none of the service providers will exceed their authority.
In addition to processing the transaction, MY VIVENDA B.V. uses the collected and stored personal data to communicate with the user about his orders, certain products or marketing measures and to recommend products in which the user might be interested, subject to the right of the user to object at any time.
The user regularly receives product recommendations by e-mail. This service will be used independently of the newsletter service. In this way, the user gains access to information about MY VIVENDA B.V. products that may be of interest on the basis of their latest purchase.
4. Collection and processing of data in the context of the services provided, scope and purpose of the collection, consent
• Collection of personal data during registration and use
• Use and processing of personal data
• Storage of panoramas and landing pages files during use
During the registration process for the use of the services offered on www.myvivenda.com and www.vr-homeview.com, MY VIVENDA B.V. alternatively stores and processes the following personal data:
• email address
• login details of the user's mobile phone number.
In addition to the registration, MY VIVENDA B.V. does not collect any personal data during the use of the service, unless the user voluntarily and explicitly consents to it being processed.
The user consents to the collection and processing of personal data within the framework of the registration and to the use as described in (2) - (4) by clicking on the "Login" button at the end of the registration process.
The personal data is collected and processed exclusively for the purpose of the services provided. They are only processed to the extent and for the duration necessary to achieve such a specific purpose.
Personal data are collected, stored and processed for the purpose of providing the services of MY VIVENDA B.V., for inherent services, for technical administration, in particular for registration and for identification of the user within the framework of the login, for allocation of the user's account and for marketing purposes, with due regard for the user's right to access and use the information provided by the user.
Personal data will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of services or invoicing or if the user has given his explicit consent in advance.
The service providers selected by MY VIVENDA B.V. may only use this data for the intended purpose. Further use is not permitted and none of the service providers will exceed their authority.
In addition, MY VIVENDA B.V. stores and processes data voluntarily uploaded by the user who has expressly consented to its processing while using the services of MY VIVENDA B.V., such as
• Landing pages
• Object data
• Broker data
• other files
• other data associated with these panoramas and landing pages or files, e.g. geographical coordinates of the panoramas taken and landing pages.
The panoramas and landing pages and other files are stored on the servers of MY VIVENDA B.V. (§ 2 III). Any transfer to a third party will only be carried out by the user himself, for example by sharing or posting on social media platforms. MY VIVENDA B.V. has no influence on the data processing by these social media platform providers.
Use and processing of personal data for marketing purposes and for product and product recommendations via e-mail
In addition to the purpose of the service, MY VIVENDA B.V. uses the collected and stored personal data to communicate with the user about their orders, certain products or marketing measures and to recommend products in which the user may be interested, unless the user objects.
The user regularly receives product recommendations by e-mail. This service will be operated independently of the newsletter service. In this way, the user gains access to information about MY VIVENDA B.V. products that may be of interest on the basis of their latest purchase.
5. Retention period of the Personal Data
• The user's personal data will not be kept beyond the time limit strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which they were collected.
• However, MY VIVENDA B.V. stores this data for the purpose of analyzing or compiling aggregated statistics, for a period longer than the time required for the purposes for which they were collected, after irrevocable anonymization.
• The data used for commercial prospecting purposes are kept for a maximum period of three (3) years from the end of our commercial relationship, subject to the right of the user to object.
6. Cookies, storage, consent
• Cookies without reference to online advertising
• Tracking Cookies, Onsite Targeting, Retargeting
• Prevention of cookies
MY VIVENDA B.V. places so-called cookies that are necessary for the services of www.myvivenda.com and www.vr-homeview.com on. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer and stored by your browser. Cookies do not contain any personal data. Among other things, they serve to monitor the user's authority to request the desired item or for online services and to store the user's input on our website (login session cookie, shopping basket cookie, security cookie). After closing your web browser, most of the cookies used by MY VIVENDA B.V. are deleted from the user's hard disk ("session cookies"). The so-called "permanent cookies" remain on the user's computers and devices and enable MY VIVENDA B.V. to identify them at their next visit.
In addition, MY VIVENDA B.V. places so-called "cookies" or code fragments in order to create online advertisements that are tailored to the user and interests in so-called onsite targeting and re-targeting. In doing so, use is made of the available data, such as
• information about the computer and its connection to the Internet,
• operating system and platform,
• order history, service history,
• date and time of the visit to www.myvivenda.com and www.vr-homeview.com, and products that the user has viewed.
MY VIVENDA B.V. uses the data stored by placing cookies to create advertisements that are tailored to the user and their interests (so-called Onsite Targeting). MY VIVENDA B.V. uses this information exclusively in pseudonymized form to improve its Internet service and to send individual advertisements that are interesting and necessary for the user.
MY VIVENDA B.V. works together with external partners to place and optimize inherent or external advertisements. MY VIVENDA B.V. uses data stored by placing cookies to create advertisements on third party websites, adapted to the user and his interests (so-called Retargeting). This form of advertising is completely pseudonymous. No personal data is stored by placing cookies combined with personal data.
With regards to Retargeting, MY VIVENDA B.V. transfers data stored by placing cookies to the following service providers.
The user has the possibility to prevent the storage of cookies on his computer by making the necessary changes to his browser settings, which may however limit the functionality of the offer. The user can always deactivate the storage of cookies in his browser, limit the storage to certain websites or change the settings in such a way that the browser notifies him before a cookie is stored. Users can delete cookies from their hard disk at any time by using the data protection functions of their browser. In this case, the functionality and user-friendliness of www.myvivenda.com and www.vr-homeview.com may be limited.
• For its newsletter service, MY VIVENDA B.V. uses the so-called Double Opt-In method, so that the user only receives a newsletter via e-mail after the activation of the newsletter service has been explicitly confirmed. The service will only be activated after clicking on the link sent to the user in the confirmation email after subscription to the newsletter service.
• To unsubscribe from the newsletter, a written notification to the contact details as mentioned in § 9 is sufficient.
8. Collection of data for the processing of payments
For the processing of payments, MY VIVENDA B.V. uses the following external payment processors:
• Bank transfer
• Payment by credit card
9. External web-analysis services / social plug-ins
• Google Analytics
For its websites www.myvivenda.com and www.vr-homeview.com MY VIVENDA B.V. uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View CA 94043, USA (in the following "Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies" (§ 6) which enable an analysis of the user's use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA.
As a result of the information provided by Google, this information will only be used to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services relating to website and internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser. In this case, MY VIVENDA B.V. emphasizes that you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest.
Your visit to www.myvivenda.com and www.vr-homeview.com is currently registered by Google-Analytics.
By using www.myvivenda.com and www.vr-homeview.com the user agrees to the processing of all data collected by Google as described above and for the purpose described above.
The consent for the collection and storage of data can be withdrawn at any time under this link for the future.
MY VIVENDA B.V. points out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "Anonymize IP", so that IP addresses are only processed in a shortened form to prevent them from being linked directly to a particular person.
MY VIVENDA B.V. has integrated an integrated program (Plugin) on www.iStaging.com of the external provider Facebook, Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The Facebook plug-ins are recognizable by the Facebook logo or the "like button" (as) on our website.
More information about the Facebook plug-ins can be found under this link.
When users visit the www.myvivenda.com website, the plugin establishes a direct connection between their browser and the Facebook server. In addition, Facebook receives information that the IP address currently assigned to your computer or to your Internet connection has visited the website.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the visit to our websites with your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account.
10. Rights of the user
• Each user has the right at any time to withdraw his consent to the collection, storage, processing and use of personal data or usage data, i.e. for marketing purposes or to object to the receipt of advertising, for the future. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
• Any user can ask MY VIVENDA for confirmation whether his personal data are being processed. MY VIVENDA guarantees access to this personal data and provides the user with a copy of the data upon request. MY VIVENDA provides information about the purpose of the processing, the categories of data to be processed, the recipients of the data, the type of processing (whether automated or not).
• Each user has the right to request MY VIVENDA for the deletion of his personal data without undue delay when one of the following grounds applies: (i) the processing is no longer necessary for the intended purpose, (ii) the user objects to the processing and withdraws his consent, (iii) the user objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (iv) the processing is unlawful; (v) deletion is necessary to comply with a legal obligation; or (vi) when the data relates to a child and has been collected through information society services.
• Instead of requesting deletion, each user may also request a restriction on the processing of personal data if the personal data is inaccurate or unlawful or pending a decision on a complaint lodged by the user.
• Any user may request MY VIVENDA to provide a copy of the data concerned in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that this data can be transferred without hindrance to another data controller to whom the personal data are primarily provided.
• These rights are exercised by means of an informal notification via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. or via mail to MY VIVENDA B.V., MY VIVENDA International B.V., Australiëlaan 21a, 6199 AA Maastricht-Airport, the Netherlands.
If the user discovers errors in the personal data processed by MY VIVENDA, they have the right to correct the data without undue delay. The person concerned also has the right to supplement the data if they are incomplete.
11. Notification of infringements
• In the case of a personal data breach, MY VIVENDA will notify the competent data protection authority of the personal data breach without undue delay and, if possible, no later than 72 hours after it becomes aware of it, unless it is unlikely that the personal data breach poses a risk to the rights and freedoms of the user.
• When a personal data breach is likely to lead to a significant risk to a user's rights and freedoms, MY VIVENDA informs that user of the breach without undue delay. No notification is required if any of the following conditions are already met: (i) technical and organizational measures have been applied to the personal data, making them unintelligible to unauthorized persons (such as
encryption); (ii) measures have been taken to ensure that the initially high risk is no longer likely to occur; or (iii) a disproportionate effort would be required to inform each data subject, in which case a public communication or other means of providing information would be used that would inform the data subjects concerned in an equally effective way.
• A personal data breach occurs when a security breach leads to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
12. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, any user shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, in particular with regards to their habitual residence, place of employment or place of alleged infringement.